CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Langit Ilahi Store

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Story Of Al-Haqq and Al-Batil



One day al-Batil walked along with al-Haqq. Al-Batil started the conversation by saying :
"I am high headed than you" (with full pride)

al-haqq replied : I am more firm-footed than you (with full humbleness)
al-batil reacted : I am stronger than you
al-Haqq responded : I am more everlasting than you
al-batil retaliated : With me all the powerful and wealthy people

Al-Haqq reminded him with a Qur'anic ayah from surah Al-An'am:123



          "And thus we have set up in every town great ones of its wicked people to plot there in. but they plot no except against their own selves and they perceive (it) not"

al-Batil furiously reacted : I can kill you now
al-Haqq responded : But don't forget my children will kill you later.



(Quoted from "This is what Life had Taught me" by Mustafa Siba'iy)


cchb 1011/cchs 1011

No comments:

Post a Comment